Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Little Miss Perfect

Princess is living up to her name. I took her to the vet today and she was perfect. She was good with the vet and techs, good for the blood draw and fecal check, and best of all, she tested negative for everything! Her stool sample was clear of parasites and the blood was negative for heartworm, Lyme, and Erlichia. She was scared walking in the door, which makes me think that she has been to a vet's office before, but once I dragged her off the rug by the entry door she was fine. The vet agreed that my four year old age estimate seemed reasonable.


She's still perfect at home too.  She fell into the household routine, she uses the crate, she goes outside, no house-training issues. It seems too good to be true and I keep waiting for the bitch to come out. I don't doubt that it's in there, but so far, so good.









This new bridge was recently constructed on the trail.
Sparky and I hit the trails this afternoon for a solid six miles. He hadn't been out in a while and he did more stopping to sniff and pee than usual.

We had a good walk.








No comments: