Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bloom and Grow

I mowed the lawn today, which is its signal to start growing. Most of it didn't need the signal and some areas were already quite thick and tall. All the flowering trees and shrubs seem to be in bloom at the same time this year. Maybe some are early and some are late, I don't know, but I don't remember everything blooming all at once like this before.



Saw this guy on one of my recent walks.
First turtle of the season.
Violets and clover





The redbud trees are humming--full of bees.


Vince enjoying a spring roll in the grass.

In ditch along the road, until I cut them or spray them.


Vince, my faithful companion.

Lone snowball on the snowball bush


Lilac, on a mostly dead bush.
Jack's pear tree

Cherry tree, still blooming, it must be late.

No comments: