Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Walk, Run, Mow

Tuesday, not much going on but I got out for a walk again, with Maya, Serena, and Toquima this time. Toquima (former foster) is staying with us for a couple of weeks. We had several new dogs for him to meet this time, but he's fine with them all. He has taken Vince's bed on my side of the room at night, next to Sparky. I'm glad to have both those spots filled again.
Serena is a svelte beauty.
 I bet she will be graceful and gorgeous
when she gets to run in the pasture.

Serena continues to settle in. She's learned the basic movements from crate upstairs to the AC yard downstairs, and comes along with no problem. I took her on the walk again today and she's as easy to walk as Maya. Maybe someone did some leash training with her. She's a gem.

After the walk I took Clyde, Theo, and Max out to the pasture. I needed to mow and they did their own thing, a lot of running basically but they were most always within sight.

Toquima is basically an easy walker, but he likes to do a lot
more stopping, sniffing, and marking than I allow.
I haven't been getting Coco and Colin out on the walks since Serena came, but they still get plenty of outdoor time and lots of play time so they don't complain about it.












Toquima has all four legs, although only
two of them show up in this picture.

You can see Serena's ribs in this picture, but she's getting a
good amount of food now and I think she'll begin to fill out.
She's only about a year old.




Clyde is really feeling good these days. He runs, he jumps, he's very playful.
He and Beau were a good play pair. He needs someone with a similar style.





We have a lot of tennis balls now, but I broke the ball thrower
yesterday. Theo is not happy. I need to replace it soon.
Max will run with Clyde, more or less, but
Max has never learned to engage in play.









No comments: