Thursday, January 17, 2019

Busy week

It's been a busy week. Here's a few more events told in pictures.
First off, Serena is much better. I've never heard of bio-sponge
but it worked a miracle on her gut in combination with
metronidazole. Nothing came out of her until today.


I'm not always thrilled to find a big pile of dog poop in the
downstairs hallway, but I was this morning because it was
unmistakably Serena's and it showed no signs of blood.
Coco's heartworm treatment is over and she got spayed today.
She is not riding off into the sunset just
yet but she's ready to now.


Toquima (center) is visiting us again for a week.
Not every dog could walk into our household
and handle the swarm of inquiring noses with
such aplomb. He knew everyone except Angel.


On Wednesday afternoon I took little Mila over
to Richmond to meet prospective adopters.
They loved her, of course. I was
particularly happy because the
adopters are also rescue folk.







2 comments:

Byron's Mom said...

I am so glad Serena is feeling better! Those photos of Coco are precious! She really is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea what breed or mix Coco is? She's so cute.