Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Best of Coco

I took Coco in as a foster with the firm belief that she would be adopted very quickly because she's so cute, sweet, and small. She is certainly cute and sweet, and small, but the even smaller heartworms that were inhabiting her body foiled my plans for an early adoption.

Coco has been around for a while and she's been a very pleasant and easy foster dog. Her crate is her castle, she loves our hikes, and she's good around the house as long as you get her outside when she needs to go. But she's finished her treatment and been spayed so it's time to find her a new home.

These are the best of some of the most recent pictures of Coco I'm sharing to show someone who is interested in adopting her.












1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

If I didn't already have five, I would love to have her as part of my pack. I hope she finds her forever home soon!