Saturday, January 26, 2019

Say Cheese

My name is Cheese. Yes, I know it's a stupid name
but I used to be called "Spot." Cheese is my favorite
thing to eat, who doesn't like Cheese?  Maybe not
such a bad name after all.

I'm an Entlebucher Mountain Dog.
You've got google, look it up.



New people and new places freak me out, but
at home I'm quite happy and confident. 
When I have something to say, everyone
will know it. I WILL be heard.



No, I'm not a hound. Entlebucher, see above.
You must know some good looking hounds.

I rode home behind the driver, prime spot.
I hear it's Maya's spot and the blankets in this
crate just reek of alpha bitch.


There's lots of dogs here. Coco told me about
it on the drive, but I could tell from all
the smells anyway.

That's TJ, he's probably the most senior dog
around here.

I'm not sure what that big thing is, but I'm giving it a wide berth
until I figure it out. I hope it doesn't eat Entles. 

1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

Another adorable cutie!!