Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Della Day

Today marks one year from my trip to Chesterfield where I picked up Della. I'm sharing some of my favorite pictures of her from that day and the first week or two that she was here.

This is the kickoff of anniversary season for the 12 pack. Their first birthday will be June 13th, and from there on it's a summer of first anniversaries for every event in their lives.

I love those pups dearly, every one of them, but none more than Della herself. She was the reason for my trip to Chesterfield a year ago today. We took her in not knowing about the puppies, although the suspicion was there, but I would have taken her with or without puppies, she was the one I set out to help that day and we helped her with the pups so she didn't have to do it alone.

I love her something terrible even though she is stubborn and doesn't listen to a word I say. Well, to be fair, she listens, but then she goes ahead and does what she wants. Very frustrating at times, but truth be told, that's one of the things I love most about her.










I think Della decided she was staying here as
soon as she met Serena. 



No comments: