Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday

The nicest part of the day was in the morning while I was working. It clouded up and started spitting a little rain, but not enough to keep us from getting out for a short walk.

I'm determined to get Romeo accustomed to the Gentle Leader and I wanted to see how much of a walk Arby could handle, so I took them both. Romeo gets better each time and he doesn't fight me putting it on at all. Arby had no problem with the two mile walk we took and both dogs enjoyed it.

After that I grabbed Maya and Trooper and we went back for a very short, half mile walk. It wasn't long but we took part of a trail through the woods and they enjoyed that. We walked at Trooper's pace and I let them do almost all of the stop, sniff, and piss that they wanted. That's not something that I generally let them do much on walks, but there are certain privileges afforded to old dogs.











No comments: