Friday, May 22, 2020

Rainy Day Dogs

Maya, with Serena on the bed behind her, and Romeo
behind Serena in front of the door.
I think the rain is finally stopping. Seems like it's been going on forever. Here's just a few pics I've taken over the last few days of indoor dogs.

Daisy has moved inside. She has been crated at night and is fine with that. She seems to have house manners but she does an excited/submissive pee on occasion. She's fine with the other dogs. Stairs are new to her. Apparently there's an application for her already. I need to check them out.

Romeo at dinner
Trooper and Della


Arby


Trooper, Della, and Serena

Serena and Della

Why did I think I needed to Dane-sized
crates just because we have two Great Danes?

I need some sunshine to get good pics of Daisy.

Daisy can fly up the stairs but coming down
is new and difficult for her, so she will stay
downstairs if given that option, but I get
her upstairs to my office at night at least.


Della doesn't do social distancing. 




No comments: