Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sharen's pictures

I take a lot of pictures. It's sort of a game of chance. Most aren't very good, but out of a large number I'm bound to get a few good ones. And I like to think that I do get some good pictures. But when I see the results from someone with a real camera rather than an iPhone, taken by someone who knows what they are doing, I am humbled.

Romeo had five visitors yesterday and he did pretty well at accepting strangers into our space, if not actually welcoming them. One of them was Sharen Montgomery, a local photographer who took pictures of Romeo and Della as we walked around the pasture. She shared them with me and I'm sharing some of them with you. Sharen Montgomery Photography - thank you.









This is my favorite picture of Della.

One of the nice things about Danes is that you can reach out and touch them without bending over.



Romeo has never taken a bad picture, but Sharen's pics of  him are the best.




No comments: