Thursday, January 21, 2021

Pasture Play Pics

Our foster dogs, Summer and Karma, were both spayed recently and are on restricted activity. I don't take Maya and Arby to the pasture, so that just left our two Danes, Della and Serena, and two shepherds, Theo and Max, to take out to the pasture on this beautiful sunny day. 

I fired up one of the mowers and rode around the pasture. Everyone was very independent today, however, so I didn't get a lot of them running after me. Theo wanted to play ball so I threw the ball for him for a while. Max and/or Serena would steal it occasionally, but there were enough balls out there that Theo was always able to find another.

Della and Serena played and ran for a while. Max mostly did his own thing.

Sweet Serena is a very pretty girl.

Della had to work at it to get Serena to play today.
Serena just wasn't in the mood for it like she is sometimes.

Della doesn't take "no" for an answer from Serena or from us.



I've been working on Max's coat and he's looking really good now.

He's got an ear infection going again and I try to grab him and squirt something
into his ears at least once a day. It's better but they need a thorough cleaning.


Theo and I got in some good ball throws today.





Theo

Max




No comments: