Friday, January 15, 2021

Rottweiler Karma

Karma is the second of the two new rotties I took in yesterday. She was just spayed on Thursday before coming to me. She was still really out of it last night and just went into her crate and went to bed to sleep it off. This morning she was still feeling pretty punky, but she did eat a bit of canned food and her pain pill along with some dry. Same thing this evening and I think she's feeling a bit better but she still needs another good night of sleep. I hope she will be feeling perkier tomorrow morning.

These pictures were taken this morning when she still wasn't feeling her best so she looks tired and even has her eyes shut in a couple of them. Karma has a big, blocky, good looking head. Her head looks even bigger now because she's very thin. Both rotties and the foster Dane, Chase, had their first dose of de-wormer (Panacure) this morning. I think I'll go dig through my freezer and see if I have any satin balls out there. If not, I'll buy ingredients and mix up a batch this weekend. All three of these fosters need to put on some weight.

Karma is that force of nature that is supposed to come back and bite someone on the ass when they've been an ass and really deserve it. I don't think that's this girl, she seems very sweet.








No comments: