Monday, September 6, 2021

As I see it

I had been outdoors quite a bit today but didn't get the gang of seven out to romp until after sunset. That resulted in some blurry pictures, especially because I was riding the mower most of the time and snapping pictures as I drove. I usually crop my pictures to focus on the dogs and to block out unsightly things or other things that are irrelevant to the picture, but that tends to make slightly blurry pictures even more blurry. So tonight I'm just posting raw, unedited pictures. So you are seeing it as I did, nothing more and nothing less.

As always, a good time was had by all. 

The sun had set and the light was fading by the time we started out there this evening.


Max and Serena

Rufus is in front of Lexie here, which is unusual, but she had probably ran so far ahead
that she came on him from behind as they ran around a group of trees. Della is just hunting.

Max and some blurry dogs.

Hugo and Melly





Serena grabbed the disc when it landed next to her.

Melly and Della

Melly once again showed interest in the disc and even tried to get it away from Hugo.


Rufus

Rufus following Lexie, as usual. Melly in front.

Lexie would have been a blur regardless of light conditions. She was really 
wired up this evening and wanted anyone and everyone to chase her.

Farm dog Della

Rufus and Melly

Della and Max

Hugo, Lexie, and Rufus

Max, Rufus, Serena.
You can see the white tip of Lexie's tail sticking up behind Max.

Serena followed by blurry dogs.

Melly was the most active I've seen her out there this evening.

Lexie bouncing around Rufus.

Lexie was running circles around everyone tonight.

Max, Rufus, Lexie

A pretty pic of Max standing with his ball.



No comments: