Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Finley's adoption day

Finley, the chocolate lab, was adopted today and went to his new home. They had a lab previously. The dog will rarely be alone. He will mainly eat chicken and brown rice, not dog food made with chicken and rice, actual chicken and rice cooked specially for him daily. I think he will be happy there. And although he was the easiest of fosters, it will be nice to have one less dog around here, at least for a while.

 




The adoption happened this morning. This afternoon I took Maya and Zippy out for a walk. Maya modeled good walking manners, as always. Zippy was all over the place, zig zagging back and forth, around me, behind me, all over. I finally just grabbed her leash and pulled her up short so she didn't have the option to wander. After that she was pretty good and my arms got a good workout. 







Maya just keeps on walking, trying to ignore the youngster.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Finley in his new fur-ever home. I hope they have a long and happy life together.