Monday, February 20, 2023

Chico at dusk

Chico is going to be very good for me in one way. Because I can't contain him and because I don't want my foster showing up on Facebook lost and found pages, I have to keep him indoors pretty much all the time. But he also needs to get out so I am going to have to walk with him every day that I possibly can. We did so again today, just two miles, just the two of us, and it was our best walk yet.

He's has sort of resigned himself to the gentle leader and doesn't really fight it. I took a route that was on at least some trail, as opposed to just the roadway, and that made it a more interesting walk for both of us.







He's looking at me more now.



These last two pictures above were taken with a flash because it had gotten too dark.

It was a beautiful sunset.

2.1 miles


No comments: