Friday, February 10, 2023

Recent walks

Five miles with three dogs on Wednesday, four miles with just one dog on Thursday. Nothing today, I worked outside instead. The dogs all had a lot of outdoor time, but I was painting fence posts and couldn't take any pictures. The puppies spent the entire day outside that was their first full day outside, sunrise until after sunset. No pictures, but they should sleep well tonight.

Elvis, Holly, and Della on a five mile hike on Wednesday.











Five miles


Kaiya and I had a four mile, one-on-one bonding hike on Thursday.


She is very attentive.

Kaiya walks very well on a leash.

Did I mention that she's attentive? 

We could have been in the wilderness as far as she was concerned.
She loved being out there and took it all in.


There was a squirrel up that tree.

Late afternoon was cloudy and it got dark on us quickly.

My last pictures were taken with a flash.

Four miles




1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

She's such a sweetie!!