Sunday, July 16, 2023

Just doing stuff

 I'm tired tonight. Busy weekend it seemed. Nothing special, just doing stuff. 


I put momma dog, Starfish, outside when I feed the puppies but they
never finish it all. She comes in and cleans up what they've left behind.

Of course, when she comes in and goes after their food they suddenly become
interested in it again themselves. The whole family eats together.





This is my view from my desk chair when I turn around. 
Maya is under my desk at my feet, Della in the crate on the right.
When I turn around all three fosters are behind me.

Millie is very sweet, loves petting and seems to need it.

The two boys are playing together nicely now.

Sunday morning was Millie's first run in the yard.

Legend and Millie

Paisley





Sherlock



The flamingo garden hasn't really come into bloom yet. 
I was late getting the dahlias and cannas started.
And I planted some zinnias by seed, in another week, this should be full of flowers.




Maya


Millie and Sherlock


My new fountain is a popular drinking spot.
Sherlock destroyed most of the water hyacinths I was trying to grow in there.
He doesn't seem as interested in the water lettuce.


She started out the day dragging that leash around but I soon took it off of her.


Della has a bed on the front porch too.




Legend had a meet and greet Sunday evening.
It seemed promising and I'll probably do a follow visit this week.

On the drive over to Green Dogs I saw a black bear!
He had just crossed the road and disappeared into the bushes.





No comments: