Monday, July 17, 2023

Foster fun

Legend, Sherlock, and Millie are a great group of fosters. They are all pretty easy, they mostly come when called, they stick around, are usually together, they will all crate without much hassle, they are well behaved indoors, and best of all, they play together.  

Legend, Millie, and Sherlock
(Legend needs better lighting.)

Millie and Sherlock started playing in my office today while I was in a meeting. I had to mute myself, but I think most everyone in the meeting would have preferred to watch them play.


Elvis and Paisley

Millie and Sherlock, sleeping finally.

Legend between my chair and Della's crate.

Maya under my desk.

Starfish

I finished cleaning up Daneland today in preparation for the puppies coming outdoors starting this weekend. I set up a variety of things for them to climb onto and over, go into and through, and generally entertain and challenge themselves. 



More playtime back inside this evening.



I de-wormed the puppies again today and their mother, and put new collars on the pups. I've also figured out a way to tell them apart by their markings. The secret is their eyebrows. I'll post distinguishing individual pics tomorrow.




No comments: