Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Della and Bailey

The nighttime sleeping situation is better. The foster Danes downstairs only got me up once, at 4:00 a.m. last night, and then everything was quiet until Bailey needed to get up about 6:00 a.m. The warm, sunny days have let me keep Paige and Oakley outside during the day so they are sleeping well at night. 

It's another busy work week, but I did take Della and Bailey out for a short hike today. I think I needed it even more than they did, but they were needing it too.

This is Della's crate, right next to my desk. It looks like Bailey grabbed it first, but Della moved on in. It is her crate after all. Della used to share a crate with Serena all the time, but I've never seen her do it with any other dog.

Della on today's hike.


Bailey up on the lookout boulder.





Bailey is more interested in looking for things that move, 
but Della seems to be teaching her to use her nose.


2.4 miles


No comments: