Thursday, February 29, 2024

Delvis walk

I'm heading to Montana on Saturday to visit my sister and her family, leaving Clay in charge of dogs and the homestead. I've been very busy with work and now with getting ready to leave so I haven't walked this week, until today. The last couple of days have been wet anyway but today was bright, sunny, and cool under a clear blue sky - perfect walking weather.

We just did the two mile road walk at the park, not wanting to deal with muddy trails, and the dogs were just happy to get out and go. I hadn't taken Della and Elvis in a while, and Bailey was outdoors in Daneland with Norman all day. I'll try to get her out for a quick one tomorrow, I hope. 

This pair likes to sniff, but I managed to keep them moving most of the time.



We did have to make a few sniff stops, of course.

Della has the most beautiful eyes.



No comments: