Friday, June 24, 2011

Some pictures for the weekend

Clay has been out of town this week, which gives me a break from cooking and feeling guilty about all the dog hair.  I think I've finally shaken the cold that hit me right after vacation.  I haven't finished my work for the week, but I'm not behind going into Friday, so I can split Friday's work between Friday and Saturday and sort of coast into the weekend.  Here's some pics to enjoy.

St. Rocky doing his therapy gig out in Utah.  All those little kids, I don't know how he stands it. 



This is Samson and his hiking buddy, Gus, on one of their weekly adventure hikes


This is the Appalachian Wanderer, a/k/a Zeus, after a bath and brushing. 
He is now called Bentley and I think today is the day they get the yellow lab, Barnum, back to be Bentley's brother. 

This is a lovely young girl, an owner surrender from over in the Valley. 
She isn't coming to my place because another volunteer took her in.
I'm very happy about that for everyone concerned.


No comments: