Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Augie Doggie

I took Augie to the vet yesterday because I had no records on him and assumed that he was about due.  I have a home for him to go to, maybe this weekend, and I had told them I'd get him updated before then.
 

Herc came along for the ride and to weigh in.  He was up to 87 pounds!  I got on the scale as well and my weight was unchanged.  I dropped about 25 pounds but seem to have plateaued at this point.  I guess I've cut back my caloric intake to the point it matches my metabolic burn and I'll have to decrease the former or increase the latter to make any further progress on weight loss.


Herc's problem is simpler now.  Between the enzymes and the raw food he's packing on the pounds.  His weight is good now actually.  He could go to 90 but doesn't need any more than that so I may be looking at actually cutting back on his food to keep him steady.



Augie was sweet and well behaved.  He's a hunky, chunky, cute little guy and everyone liked him.  He's had some bad breaks in life, I'm hoping that this next home (his third), will be the charm.






No comments: