Saturday, June 1, 2013

Play station K9

The completed project.
(almost completed, I haven't screwed down the
boards on the new level yet.)
I finished work early on Friday and spent some time outdoors in the heat.  I did some mowing for exercise and then went to Lowe's to buy lumber.

Trooper and Rocky

Trooper's observation tower got a second, intermediate, level added on.  It's halfway up and extends out two feet on each side, making a 6' x 10' play space.  It also makes some more shade.

I also moved the long platform and joined it to the tower as well, perpendicular to the new mid-level platform.  I finished just before dark.  The dogs were intrigued by my activity but it was too hot so they didn't do much other than watch.  About the time I was done and the sun was going down, they got up to play.  I think they will like it. 


Trooper on top, Rocky and Maya down below.
Rocky and Augie

Trooper and Maya, king and queen of all they survey.


No comments: