Monday, June 10, 2013

Romp and roll

The indomitable Maya, a/k/a Little Girl
My timing isn't always very good, but it was today.  I got my work done and took some of the dogs out to the pasture for a romp while I did some fence repairs.  I got them back in just before another storm hit us. 
Hercules, Maya, Gigi


Maya and Herc


Herc and Maya
Herc is looking really good, finally.
Maya, Vince, Augie's butt




Vince
Augie and Maya


Herc being followed by Maya
Augie

Maya, in full gallop. 
This girl is part Gypsy (in charge of everything),
part Molly (fences are for other dogs),
part Emmylou (I'll be back when I'm good and ready),
and she's aging me fast.


Augie, Maya, Herc, and Vince
The grass is so pretty right now.



I think I've found a home for Augie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It looks like Maya has always been there with you. Like an old soul that way.