Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another mowing day

Herc, Gigi, Maya, and Vince
It's summer, mowing is pretty much constant (weather permitting), so these posts could get repetitive.  But pictures of dogs at play in open space never get boring, not to me anyway.






Gigi, my pretty girl



Vince, a very young 10 years old


Maya doggin Herc


Trooper, resting in the shade after running the
fence line as cars drive along the road.
I HATE this habit.  He doesn't care.
(I put Maya back in the house when he came out.)


Hercules, I love this picture of him.  Shepherds look best in profile.


Herc is looking good now.




2 comments:

Britta said...

Hercules looks outstanding!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the dogs playing is never boring! I look forward to your blog every morning because i know it will start my day off right!