Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's happening

My new lotus flower opening
My vision for the container garden was for it to be a pathway surrounded by a random collection and arrangement of interesting objects and containers filled and overflowing with a profusion of color.  I'm pleased to say that it's happening.  It's not the most beautiful garden in the world, by far, but it's the best one I've created to date.
Tuberous begonias

We got back from NYC late Monday night.  I took a lot of pics and will post them soon.  The dogs were happy to see us and everything was in order.  The garden had grown significantly, the grass only slightly.  I'm still re-adjusting to the work routine.

Geranium

Heliotrope

Lotus flower fully open, with bees

Caladiums at the start of the path

















No comments: