Friday, February 12, 2016

The meeting

Jasso's adopter came today to meet him.  She will be back on Sunday to pick him up and take him to his new home.  I liked her, she liked him, he liked her.  All the necessary pieces fit.  It went very well.












That meeting was the big event for the day but it wasn't the only one.  Sam was in at the vet getting neutered today.  Clay took him in this morning and I picked him up late this afternoon.  He's wearing a cone, which may become problematic but he's crashed out in a crate tonight so it's fine for now.  They told me that he was badly infested with fleas, which was news to me as I hadn't even seen him scratching.  With that news I came home and started washing dog bedding because he's been in several crates and on multiple beds since he arrived here.  I also put a dose of flea preventative on everyone because I hadn't done that since sometime last fall.  Everyone also got a dose of heartworm preventative too because it was time for that as well.  Busy evening.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Dr. Kramer liking a post you had on fb and I've been reading it ever since! I thoroughly enjoy reading about all the dogs you have and have had. Sooooooo happy for Jasso!! He was very lucky to have arrived at your home and to have the care that you were able to give him. Thank you for all you do for the dogs that travel through your home.

Danielledoglover@aol.com said...

Love you guys! You both are awesome, !

Anonymous said...

I hope that Jasso will have a lifetime supply of tennis balls in his new home.