Saturday, December 1, 2018

My Name is Sully

My name is Sully. That's about the only thing I can say for sure right now. I lived in New Jersey for five years, then I came to live in Virginia with my dad's sister and her husband a few weeks ago. Today a stranger showed up and now I'm living in a house full of dogs. I'm not sure if it's heaven or hell.

I am sweet once we know each other.
I'm not sure of much right now but I know my name is Sully and the other thing I know is that I'm an Entlebucher Mountain Dog, the best looking dog you've never heard of. You've probably seen one of my showy cousins, the Bernese Mountain Dogs, or possibly the Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, who look very much like a bigger version of me. I heard my new dad say that I've got the sweet face of a hound, and the solid build and proud bearing of a rottweiler. I think I like that. I think I'll like him just fine; he's obviously a good judge of a quality dog.

I'm not sure what's going on around here, but here are a few of the dogs I've met today.
"I am a mighty little man."
This is me and Clay. This house has two
dads. That's cool.

This is Trooper. I met him first. He told me
that everything was going to be fine. He
seemed to know what he was talking about.








This is Maya. She had LOTS of questions.
She seemed satisfied with my answers, I guess.
She said that she's in charge around here.









This is Coco. She said that she'd like to play after
I get settled in. And that's Diesel sitting outside the
door. I saw three more dogs outside.
The red Siberian husky is TJ. He just
sniffed my junk and then walked off.



























Sparky is nice. He let me try out his bed and his
crate. They are bigger than mine.

Oh my Dog, they keep horses here!

And they let them in the house!

































This horse's name is Serena and she seemed nice enough, but shouldn't
she be in a nice barn somewhere?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Sully!

I love the commentary on your housemates.

Janice said...

Do you know if Sully gets along with (or tolerates) cats?

Brent said...

I have no info on Sully and cats, at least not yet.