Monday, December 3, 2018

Sully: A Mighty Little Man

I don't know if the Entlebucher Mountain Dog has an official theme song for the breed, but I think they should consider sharing this one with the TV show "Young Sheldon."

Sully is eating now, after passing something that wasn't dog food early this morning. I guess he was suffering from a bit of dietary indiscretion.

I'm quite taken with this little dude. He needs someone prepared to give him a good level of activity and some training. We hiked five miles today and he's sacked out in the Sparky's crate this evening.






Nobody else is stronger than I am
Yesterday I moved a mountain
I bet I could be your hero
I am a mighty little man.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy. He doesn't appear to be the least bit intimidated by the other dogs.