Sunday, December 23, 2018

Walk, Snuggle, Play

A good day for a dog should have a balance and variety of activities. The same is true for people too, I suppose, but I mostly concern myself with my dogs having a good day.

I did the usual three dog walk with Serena, Maya, and Diesel. We went about 3.5 miles on a beautiful sunny afternoon. We went onto the trails, but mostly on segments that are relatively mud-free. My new hiking boots proved to be comfortable and up to the task of handling the mud we did encounter.

From this angle you can see that Diesel is still a rather
full-bodied dog. But he loves the exercise and I'm controlling
his diet, so there is less of Diesel each week.

After the hike I sat down at my desk and Trooper had the corner dog bed underneath me. Maya soon joined us both for some nap and snuggle time.
Trooper has his paw over my foot. Maya has
her head over Trooper's leg, and her paw over
both his leg and my foot.







In the evening Coco led several of the dogs on a romp through the house, playing with two or three of them at the same time. She may be small, but she is fierce. Maybe we should change her name to Ruth.






No comments: