Thursday, November 3, 2022

Della and the Saint

I was really stressing out from work today and finally said fuck it and went out for a hike with Della and Kinley the Saint Bernard. That's about 225 pounds of dog, if anyone was wondering, but they were pretty easy on me for the most part. We encountered a couple of hikers with dogs and the same two mountain bikers, twice, so I had to pull off to the side to let them all pass. Kinley got a little worked up with the passing dogs and a couple of times when she saw a squirrel, but otherwise she wasn't bad on the leash.

We went five miles. I'm now too tired to be stressed about work.








I love Della's profile.



















5.16 miles. I started out planning to do three miles, but I enjoy making up the route as I go along.


No comments: