Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The walking trio

I haven't walked more than two dogs at once for quite a while, but my back is better and it was a rainy morning so no one got much outdoor time. Consequently there were lots of volunteers wanting to go with me so I decided I could take Della plus two, if the two were fairly reasonable. Elvis and Paisley met that standard.

I usually crop my pictures to focus more on the dogs, but with three dogs I used the wide angle setting for quite a few shots to get them all in and I kind of liked the effect so I'm showing them all "as is." We went 2.6 miles starting before 4:00 p.m. The day was breezy with more clouds than sunshine so there were not a lot of people out. That suits me well. We don't have any true wilderness around here, but wilderness is at least partly a state of mind. As long we don't encounter a lot of people my imagination takes us to many wild places far beyond Fluvanna county, Virginia.








I love all the leg shadows in this one.


















My van is well outfitted for three dogs.


No comments: