Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunny Sunday

Sunday was cold but sunny. That's good enough for a walk, but my legs and back needed a day off. I puttered around outdoors, mostly working on putting things away and organizing in the dog yard shed. Most of the dogs were outside with me most of the time. The puppy, Kash, is my shadow, which suits everyone just fine because they'd rather he bothered me than them. 

I got a lot of stuff done that had been needing to be done, and I started a fire in the firepit to burn cardboard. I took Twix over to Green Dogs early afternoon for a cat test. He was terrified of the cat and wouldn't go anywhere near it so I think we have to consider that a win. Later in the afternoon we went to town on some errands and stopped by Decipher for a beer giving Kash his first brewery experience. He is very sociable and enjoyed meeting all the people. There were two other dogs there and he practiced his big bark, which he had experimented with a lot the day before. It is a big bark, but he's such a punk ass pup that no one is intimidated by it in the least.

Elvis enjoying a spot in the sun on the porch of the shed where I was working.

I opened the back of the van so Della assumed her throne and hung out there most of the time.

Elvis

For a dog with very little color or markings, he somehow manages to be incredibly cute.

This amused me greatly today. I put Paisley on a long, 25' nylon line when she's outside so I can get her in when I need to. Otherwise, she is impossible to get back indoors except at meal times. Kash loves to play with a leash, so he amused himself by grabbing Paisley's line and pulling her around.


Paisley was not amused by it, but she was remarkably tolerant. The puppy's short attention span worked in her favor because he would soon drop the leash and move on to something else.



Kash seems to be pulling on Paisley with some determination here.






This is Twix's nose.


He wanted nothing to do with the cat.

Kash at Decipher





No comments: