Thursday, August 24, 2023

Camera dump

I take all the pictures off my phone every day and put them in a dated folder on my computer desktop for that day's blog post. There are often a few pictures that don't fit the theme of that day's post, if there is one. Today's post is just a few odds and ends pictures from the last couple of days that I thought were worth sharing.



Happy, living up to her name.


This was the day that I introduced Sherlock to the labs, Happy and Joy.


This was the sunset on my Jericho walk Tuesday evening.
They have put up more than a dozen poles to light the sports fields up there.
They don't do much for the view.

Happy and Joy

Sherlock and a mouthful of Joy.

Jericho after walking with Erica on a gentle leader Wednesday evening.

Della on Thursday morning walk.

Paisley on my Thursday evening two mile walk.







Elvis and Paisley sharing a bed. 


No comments: