Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Walkabout

The August heat and humidity are too much for me at least and Della isn't fond of it either. All we've been able to manage recently is a slow walkabout around the yard a couple times a day, poop scooper in one hand, camera in the other. Sherlock and Jericho aren't in these pictures but they are together again out in the Daneland during the day and in adjacent crates in the kitchen at night. I may try to get one of them out for at least a two mile walk tomorrow morning.

Maya only comes out at meal times for the most part.

Paisley doesn't seem bothered by the heat.

Our two boarders for the week, Jemma (left) and Astro.

I'm not sure what Jemma is supposed to be but to me she looks and acts like a cattle dog.


Della often gives me a look that says "Is this trip really necessary?"

Candace enjoys a good stroll around the yard, 
but I still keep the 20' line on her and keep an eye on her too.

Astro and Candace

Candace and Jemma


Today was the first day that Astro ate two meals in one day.
He's finally getting confident about going down the stairs too.
For the first two days I had to go back upstairs and walk down with him.

He's a very sweet boy.

Della, Maya, and Elvis, grazing.

Candace

Elvis and Astro



No comments: