Friday, September 15, 2023

Happy

I took Happy on this morning's walk, which annoyed Della more than a little. I will make it up to her tomorrow but I was wanting to take Happy because she's been pretty much confined to the crate and a/c yard since her surgery on Tuesday. 

She was surprisingly good on the walk. She doesn't pull, the only real problem was her tendency to talk in front of me and trip me. We had a nice walk and then I worked all day before taking her to meet an adopter late this afternoon. That meeting went well with the result that she will be going to her new home about 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. I need to remember not to go for a morning walk on Monday or I'll miss her.

Happy certainly lives up to her name, as did Joy. The former owner got their names right at least.
















No comments: