Saturday, September 23, 2023

While it's raining

It sounds like we are having an all day rain event, maybe even longer. On a weekend no less, how nice. Rainy days are good for work since they aren't good for much else, but I've put in a lot of hours the past few days and I'm not even going to look at my work email today. So I may do some house cleaning this weekend, and isn't that just a little bit sad. But first, here's a few pictures of morning walks with Della and Bailey.

She's cute, sweet, smart, and just a little bit bad. That is how I like my girls. She's also a great reminder of how lucky and happy I am to be gay because if I was attracted to human females, I'd be in trouble because I'd let them run my life like these girl dogs do. 

Bailey is working hard on fitting in around here. The only dog she has really challenged is Paisley. Paisley is really a rather insecure dog and apparently Bailey has picked up on that, but I'm not letting her get away with it. It's time to start some more serious and formal training with her and I may speak with Erika about that.

We need to start working on meeting strangers without barking at them and today may present some opportunities for that. Someone commented that she reminded them of a young Maya, and she does in many ways. Fortunately, she has less wanderlust than Maya had at that age. She sticks by me very well.










Checking out one of the flamingos. 




Sitting on Clay's lap on the mower (not while mowing).


No comments: