Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Recent walks, etc.

Here are a few pictures from recent walks.

Delvis, an odd couple but always a great walking pair.





This was a walk with Della and Paisley. 
They don't walk as close together.


A storm the night before had blown the stuffed racoon down from the fence post.
Della checked him out.

Paisley checked him out too and then I put him back up on the post.

Paisley always looks happy on our walks.

Della has a much more serious look.

The storm that blew the raccoon off his post also brought down this big oak tree at Pleasant Grove.

After getting home from Patch on Saturday, I actually laid down and even tried to nap.
That didn't happen but Della joined me in bed.

Elvis hopped up as well. Maya and Paisley were on dog beds next to my side.

I took Mitch and Della over to Green Dogs to meet a cat (for Mitch).

Mitch ignored the cats until they ran, then his terrier genes took over.

Della thinks they have far too many cats.
More than zero is too many as far as she's concerned.

I did a solo walk with Della on Monday morning.


Tuesday morning I took Sherlock, by himself.

He walks really nicely on the gentle leader, until he sees other dogs.

Unfortunately we had two close encounters with off leash dogs who came running at us.
He goes batshit crazy when that occurs. I suspect he'd be fine if they actually met,
but we need to get the reactiveness under control. 

I headed off across the fields to avoid the unleashed dogs,
 but their owners had no control over them.

Sherlock met Mitch today for the first time.
The spent the day together and played nicely.

Happy got spayed today. This is the calmest she has ever been.
She's indoors now, crated next to Jericho for the night.





No comments: