Tuesday, October 31, 2023

The last couple of days in pictures

 

There are some big boulders on one of the trails we walk. Bailey is quite happy to jump up on them and give me a pose, Rin Tin Tin style. 


Della wading into the knee-deep water in Sparky's Watering Hole. Bailey hasn't shown any inclination to get in the water yet.

Patch Brewery, where Clay is general manager, had an employee appreciation party Monday night. Bailey and I attended. I was carrying a lot of treats and passed them out to people to give to her. She did very well, even with people in costumes. Sudden applause freaked her out, as did an artificial pumpkin sitting on a table, but mostly she was pretty chill with it all.


Gus was there too, of course, and Bailey was fine with Gus. He discovered that I had a good supply of treats and became very interested in me for a while.


This is Dodger, who spent most of the day up in the office with the rest of us. He played with Bailey.

Dodger approached me on his own today. We made good progress.



I started the day with a bit of a sore throat, and later had some stomach upset so I took a little time out on the bed where I was quickly joined by my baby girl. 


Della joined us too, and she didn't say anything, but is giving a Bailey a rather disapproving and judgmental look. Maybe the look was for me, now that I think about it.

But there were no problems and Bailey is back in her crate in the kitchen next to Dodger for the night.


And finally, here are two pictures of Sherlock in his new home. He's settling in nicely. They have a couple of things to work on, but who doesn't?

Sherlock performing a perfectly beautiful play bow for Filly.

Hound dog happiness.


No comments: