Monday, December 18, 2023

Holiday photos

Della is such a diva that she actually enjoys this. She loves the attention and fuss almost as much as the treats. She's the most cooperative about it by far, and it shows.



Elvis was the second most cooperative, mostly because he's so motivated by the treats.



It was a struggle to get anything onto Paisley. 



I sort of ambushed Candace. She didn't know what was going on, but she was pretty good about it.



Bailey doesn't sit still for long and I really needed at least two more hands in order to handle the leash, the antlers, the treat, and the camera.



Dodger doesn't trust my good intentions. He's gotten pretty good about following the routine around here, but this was definitely outside of our usual routine.



I will have to try again with Maya another day. She was the last and I was tired and out of patience so I just gave her the treats and gave up.



I suppose it's good that there's only one real diva in the pack. Della will brook no challenge to her role.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happiest of holidays to the whole pack

Scott Rothe said...

Okay, I held my tongue with you falling into the Christmas movies-pit. I thought "Well, as long as he doesn't start accessorizing his poor impressionable dogs with holiday-wear." THAT hope is now gone. Now I can only hope for Clay's swift return before your home and fields become swathed in blinking lights that can be seen from the International Space Station!

Scott R.

Brent said...

Alas, I watched yet another christmas movie last night, after Clay's return. There are Christmas lights outside, as well as the flamingo creche, but not so many as to seen from outer space. At least not yet. I attribute it all to the effects of Covid.