Tuesday, December 26, 2023

It was a dark and stormy night

Well, not really stormy, but it was raining, wet, and ugly. I had nine dogs in the office in the evening. Candace was with Clay downstairs. I've taken to feeding the second meal of the day between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. No one minds eating early and I prefer feeding while there is still some daylight. Then we only have to do brief outings in the evenings and we go to bed early. 

No one was very interested in spending any unnecessary time outdoors, including me.

Maya didn't leave her spot under my desk very often today, and never for very long.

Elvis and Paisley, sharing a big bed.

Bailey, stretched out on a bed behind my chair.

Maze and Paige, sharing the big bed.

Della, in her crate

Oakley in hers.

The black spot with the glowing eyes is Dodger.

Candace on her bed downstairs in the front room.

Duvel and Chester were really fast with their outdoor business this evening.


No comments: