Wednesday, December 20, 2023

More Oakley

I borrowed Della's wreath, put it on Oakley and took some pictures of her outside today. She wasn't as thrilled about it as Della, and she didn't really pose for me, but she was ok with wearing it and it looks good with her colors. She's a nice dog and she's gotten along well with everyone around here today.


Yes, she's a bit underweight even for a growing girl, but you can see that she's very well put together.
And believe me, adding weight is the easiest problem to fix.





Oakley's first night here wasn't exactly quiet. I put her in one of the big Dane crates in my office. She whined and fussed for quite a while. She needs to learn to use a crate. We will teach that lesson and it will greatly improve her chances of a successful adoption. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl