Thursday, December 14, 2023

Still walking, still positive

It was another beautiful December day. I took an hour or so out of the early afternoon and took Bailey for a walk at Pleasant Grove. We covered the field trails today, and one stretch in the woods, before coming back on the gravel road passing the ever-growing Christmas displays. It looked to me to be pretty much complete so I'm thinking it must be opening either tonight or tomorrow. The displays are along a loop road so it's a drive-by Christmas light event. I wasn't sure how Bailey would react to them after being scared of the inflatable moving spiders at Halloween, but I guess Christmas is less scary (little does she know) and she didn't seem to mind them much at all.

I took another Covid test today, hoping for a negative result, but I was still positive. I'll probably try it again on Saturday or Sunday. I don't have any place I have to go or do around people for the next several days anyway. I don't know if that's good or a bit sad, make of it what you will. I'm making chicken soup tomorrow.

The Clydesdales and fox are my favorite. 
Bailey didn't really express a preference.

I made a point of stopping to make sure she saw them.
None of these were moving, that probably helped.

They got some more ropes on this thing so it's standing upright today.

Bailey was much more interested in another dog that we had just passed.

The unicorn did cause a bit of concern, 
but I had no trouble to get her to sit for
a treat when we were standing near it.



"Up" is her favorite command and the one she does most consistently
if I ask for it in front of something she can jump up onto.






I need to get her a black gentle leader.



3.35 miles

No comments: