Sunday, December 24, 2023

No nonsense walk

I needed an easy, no nonsense walk today to work out some kinks in my neck, back, and legs. Della and Elvis were the obvious choice. I know they will want to stop and sniff more than I'd like, but I also know that they know how to act around anything we were likely to encounter. We tested that early on when we passed by the parking area for horse trailers and encountered two horses being walked around. Other than that there wasn't much action or activity up there today. It was beginning to rain when we left home but it really didn't amount to much and it stopped shortly after our walk started. The sun even tried to come out for a bit. These two have always walked really well together, probably the best walking pair I've got, even if they are a bit of an odd couple. 














No comments: