Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Pasture run

I haven't been walking because I hurt my back last week and I have a lot of stuff to do before going out of town on Friday. This afternoon, however, I took advantage of a period of sunshine before the clouds moved in to take the dogs out for a run in the pasture.

Maya can be difficult to spot in the tall grass.

Paisley, with Della having a roll in the grass.

That's Candace in the background behind Della.

Candace is more outdoorsy than I expected. She enjoys going out there.

Candace and Bailey


Della, with Dodger

Baby girl Bailey

Candace

At home, Dodger is happy and confident, tail up!


The hunting party: Maya, Elvis, and Bailey has now got the hunting bug as well.

His color and his tail sticking up while hunting makes Elvis fairly easy to spot,
and the other two are generally nearby.

Paisley doesn't hunt, she follows me.


Della and Paisley, and Bailey is hidden in the tall grass between them.

Paisley

Bailey

Candace, trailed by Della, heading up the hill.

Dodger is a bit of loner out in the pasture.


I love this picture of Bailey looking up to Della.

No comments: