Saturday, August 31, 2024

Dobies, Della, Porkins, and more

I finally got the Doberman pups out to the pasture for a quick run on Friday afternoon. Bailey and Paisley were out with them. Bailey would occasionally corner one of the dobie pups and they all were properly submissive towards her so she had no problem with them. Paisley just tries to keep her distance from them.










A couple of garden pictures:



This tiny piece of coleus is noteworthy only because I didn't plant it. 
It's a volunteer, although how that happened I'm not really sure.

I'm still walking at least once a day. This is from Friday morning.
Saturday morning Bailey and I did three miles but I took zero pictures.

Porkins had visitors Saturday afternoon.

Sam (Maze's adopter) and his mother came over to meet Porkins and to see Della.





Della loved the attention, and the treats.

No comments: