Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lonely Solstice pup

Laila is at the clinic still; she should have surgery tomorrow to close the hole in her chest left by the abscess and she will be spayed at the same time.  I'm not sure if we'll get her back home Thursday afternoon or Friday, but even when she's back I know we'll need to keep her separated from rowdy Woody for a while.  I think our bathroom will become the second puppy place for Laila. 

Woody has the guest bathroom to himself for now, but he'd rather share it with someone.  I've been going in there frequently today to spend time with him, play with him, and hold him.  I can even bring him into the office and hold him while I work on the computer, which is where these pictures were taken.

His predicament reminds me of one of my favorite christmas songs, sung by Kyle from South Park.   While I'm on the subject and in the holiday mood, my other favorite christmas song is by Elton John from Billy Elliot:  Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher.


1 comment:

Risa said...

Woody is too cute for words. I'm sure that you will have people lining up to adopt him when the time comes.
Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Joyous Solstice to you and Clay and all the critters.