Saturday, December 24, 2011

The twelve dogs of Christmas

While racking my brain this morning for another Christmas theme, I realized that we had a total of 12 dogs right now, so this was a no-brainer.  Just pictures of dogs, our own and fosters.


Zachary, in the shed, ready to eat.  He takes his chicken back into one of the nest boxes and eats in private.


Cabell, very camera shy, only consented to this picture because he was eating and didn't want to leave his food dish.


Bremo isn't the most obedient dog, but he has the fastest "sit" when there is food involved.


Trooper on top of his platform, waiting for his breakfast.

Molly is almost as camera shy as Cabell and wasn't too cooperative with the picture taking this morning.


Radley, very sweet boy.  Getting him adopted is my next big goal.


Thora, not a great picture with her head in the food bowl, but still a pretty girl.
She has been great for the new guy, Rufus.



Nero, my next big medical project.  He's on some new meds to try to clear up his face.  The tail is another issue.

The new guy, Rufus, getting his new tags and doing the "love and lean" with me this morning.

Sparky (left) and Gypsy Jr. (right)
It's hard to get a picture of one of them without the other.

Sparky and Gypsy Jr. again, playing in the new straw.

Willy, the boxer.  I've got to pick a home for him.


If you've been keeping count, you'll realize that this picture of Woody actually makes 13,
 rather than 12 dogs of Christmas.  That brings up a long-standing debate I have with Clay.
I don't count puppies, he does. 


1 comment:

Jen said...

Brent... Thanks for the smile as I arched my back for an imaginary Brent "love and lean," and laughed out loud until Caleb said..."Mom, what is wrong with you?" as I read your closing lines. I do not think there is a more perfect match than the two of you.