Friday, January 13, 2012

The parvo princess

I got to visit with Laila today.  She is wonderful, looks great, growing, putting on some weight.  Her fur is soft, fine, still long, but not quite as curly as it had been.
 

She has learned a lot.  She sits, gives paw, downs, and even rolls over.  I was told that she's very smart and can be very stubborn, so there's certainly some female shepherd in her even if she doesn't look like one.  

I don't know if she remembered me, but she was happy to see me anyway.  I expect she is happy to see anyone and everyone who will pick her up, snuggle her, and let her chew on them with her razor sharp puppy teeth. 

That little girl and I went through a lot together.  She has a wonderful home now and her whole life in front of her, so it was all worth it.

2 comments:

Lynette Lauer said...

So glad to see that beautiful girl

bbes tribe said...

She is beautiful and so glad she has a new loving home!!!
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas