Thursday, January 12, 2012

Walking, making friends

Nero and I went walking in the woods again today.  We missed yesterday because of rain and Clay's colonoscopy, but today was warmer and drier so we got out this afternoon for about 90 minutes. 

I've used these uncropped photos to give a better view of the woods and trail.  It's the Fluvanna Heritage Trail along the Rivanna River and it's a great, great place to walk.  It has the real added benefit of being very near our house. 



The hiking is great exercise for me, for both of us really.  He doesn't need the physical exercise as much as I do, but he needs the stress relief that comes long with it.  He screams at me less now when he's in the kennel, or at least shuts up when I ask him do.  I'd rather walk with Sparky, but this guy needs it more and I'm hoping to get him adopted soon, so for now, he's my hiking buddy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there buddy, your blogís style is simple and clean and i just like it. Your content are superb. Remember to keep them coming. great job!!!